In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to give you an update on the changes we are making in the salon to ensure your safety is our main priority.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms.
We are closely monitoring the government and industry advice, and have made some changes in how we operate under their best guidance.
- We are taking extra care to ensure we are sanitizing and cleaning between each client in the chairs.
- We have introduced sanitation-stations with hand sanitizer – please use these, as much and as often as you can.
- We ask that you refrain from using cash where possible.
- We have made changes to space out our salon stations/chairs in an effort to self-distance as much as possible.
- Our team are following government recommendations, and will all be isolating if they show flu-like symptoms, so we ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule your appointment.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms. We will help to accommodate you at a time that suits.
As always, community works best when we band together to help each other. As such, we have a few ways we can offer to help, if you are sick, self-isolating, or quarantined:
- If you need to reschedule an upcoming appointment, please get in touch and we will accommodate a change
- If you cannot visit the salon, we can arrange delivery or shipping of removal kits so you can treat yourself at home
- It’s important to keep spirits high – we’ll be regularly jumping on our Facebook/Instagram to connect with our clients, keep you updated, and share inspiring and encouraging posts. We invite you to connect with us here
- Reach out to us if there is something we can do for you, and we will do our best in this trying time to help.
During this time, we will do everything in our power to keep our team and our clients safe. Thank you for your cooperation, take care and be safe!